Personal Information We Collect
When you browse or download information from the Site, our servers automatically collect limited amounts of standard information for traffic monitoring and statistical purposes. The information is analyzed for operational trends, performance, and for ways to improve our sites. We cannot identify you from this information.
We collect the following standard types of information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of the computers being used to access our sites
- Operating systems and the types and versions of browsers used to access our sites
- Internet Service Providers used by visitors to our sites
- Dates and times users access our sites
- Pages visited
- Keywords users enter into our search engine
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “device information.”
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Information that we collect generally to:
- Communicate with you and provide you with information relating to our services.
- Contact information such as name, phone number, email, address and vehicle information so that we can respond to your inquiry about our services and provide you with the most accurate information.
- We do not collect credit card information over the website or with emails.
- Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
All-City Dent Repair will never share or sell your information to another company. It will be only used to provide our customers with the best experience either on the Site or when further information, quotes and/or repairs are requested.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.